As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hua xian zi
Red Corn Poppy Flower Seeds 10g = 80000+ Easy to Live Outdoor Flower Seed Spring and Autumn Hardy Garden for Garden Balcony Potted plantsour 10ghua xian zi
- For germination: 60-70F. An equally be sown in autumn for the earliest displays. Germinates in 10-30 days in spring, depending upon soil and weather conditions.
Annual; grows up to 28 inches?also called Remembrance Poppy, Flanders Poppy and Field Poppy. The red is a deep hue and absolutely gorgeous. Prefers full sun exposure?sowing method: direct sow. Hardiness zones:3-9.
Days to germination: 10-30 days. Light: full Sun/Partial Shade. This timing depends very much on your growing zone and when you plant, along with Mother Nature?s cooperation. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches. Planting Depth: Surface Sow. Plant height: 12-30 inches. It generally takes about 60 to 90 days for poppies to bloom after the seed is planted. Optimum Soil Temp.
2. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
20 Pcs Black Bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis Shade Flower Garden Spring Flowering8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Garden gift -- fun to grow. Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the ¡°how to¡± section of our website.
Friendly pollinator - butterflies and Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Fun planting - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers.
Beautiful flowering - 20 pcs black bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis to Plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Great way to support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don¡¯t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it ¡°Right¡± for you. Great for Privacy.
Bluelans 200 Pcs Snowdrop Galanthus Seeds Autumn Bulbs Growing Gardening Spring Flower SeedsBluelans
- Found in many woodlands, churchyards, parks and gardens, snowdrops are some of the first bulbs of the year to bloom. Type: snowdrop Galanthus Seeds. Plant with claw-like roots pointing downwards, before planting, into moist soil.
For the gardening bulbs and roots, soak the tubers in water for about 2 hours. This early flowering, is aided by hardened leaf tips that can push through frozen soil.
Package included: 1 pack of Snowdrop Galanthus Seeds About 200 Pcs. Snowdrops are perennial flowering plants native to large parts of Europe. The downside to flowering in winter is that pollinating insects are scarce, which carpets the ground between January and April, so these little drops of snow spread mainly through bulb division.
|Height||0.01 cm (0 Inches)|
|Length||0.01 cm (0 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||0.01 cm (0 Inches)|
30Pcs Sakura Seeds Cherry Blossom Tree for Garden Planting Pretty Spring Flowers Indoors Outdoors Gardening Landscape Easy to Plant High Germination Rate Perennial Herbs SeedZLKING
- We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service. Extremely ornamental and easily grown. As these flowers age they somewhat resemble to texture of crushed velvet. Sakura flowers usually bloom with leaves or after leaves in spring.
Single petals can bloom and bear fruit, while double petals do not bear fruit. Cherry blossoms can be divided into single petals and double petals. Sakura varieties thrive in an open, windows, sunny location in well drained soil. Pleasing colors, can be used as gardening gifts for family and friends.
Pretty flowering perennial sakura provide a wonderful selection of color in your home garden, garden planting, potted plants, and also look great in spectacular cut flower bouquets. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer.
Flowering Cherry have attractive fringed petals. The color of the cherry blossoms changes with the seasons, and the color of the cherry blossoms is fragrant and beautiful. Perfect for decorating garden, balcony, etc. The petals are notched at the apex, and they are mostly white and pink. There are 3 to 5 flowers per branch. They can be used as bouquet of flowers, flower exhibitions.
5. Mr Fothergills
Cabbage Offenham 2 Flower of Spring, Mr Fothergill's 23380 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. For spring or autumn cropping, hearted or 'greens'. An old favourite. Easy to grow. Solid, pointed, tasty green heads.
6. hua xian zi
Poppy Flower Seed（20g=160000+） Easy to Live Outdoor Flower Seed Mixed Corn Poppy Spring and Autumn Hardy Garden Garden Balcony Potted Plan20g）hua xian zi
- Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones. Act as perennials in moderate climates, but they perform as annuals where freezing temperatures and snow occur in winter. It generally takes about 60 to 90 days for poppies to bloom after the seed is planted.
A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure. Annual; grows 12-30 inches 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. This timing depends very much on your growing zone and when you plant, along with Mother Nature’s cooperation.
7. Bee-Friendly Seeds
Great Gardener Gift. Beautiful, Colourful Native British Wild Flowers. UK Grown. RHS Plants for Pollinators Certified Mix., Bee-Friendly Wild Flower SeedsBee-Friendly Seeds
- Delightful wild flowers including vibrant poppies and beautiful cornflowers that will brighten any garden. Can be bought in conjunction with our butterfly friendly seeds and our meadow patch seeds for a perfect present! All our seeds are insecticide free and are a 100% British native wild flower mix.
Will grow in any outdoor space, great for window boxes and gardens. 2g per pack, will cover 1 m2. Help save the bees! intensive farming, pesticides and disease all threaten these amazing hard-working creatures.
Rhs perfect for pollinators mix, ideal to pop into a card and post for birthdays, a beautiful gift item, anniversaries and any special occasions. These high-quality seeds will grow into beautiful, native wild flowers to give bees and butterflies a bountiful source of pollen and nectar, and make your surroundings more beautiful too.
8. Woodland bulbs
RHS Award of Garden Merit, Honey-Scented Flowers, Plant With Snowdrops FREE UK P&P, Woodland bulbs® 50 x Aconites Bulbs/Corms, Early Spring Flowering Bulbs, Eranthis Hyemalis, Buttercup YellowWoodland bulbs
- Flowers: january – march. Height: 4-6” | position: full sun or partial shade | Planting: 3” deep and 2-3” apart | Soil: Well drained, moist, moderately fertile.
Buy directly from woodland bulbs. Boasting upward-facing flowers that make an attractive display for flower beds, borders, tubs, rockery gardens and woodland planting.
Honey-scented flowers blanket the ground in a mesmerising carpet of shimmering gold they are a species of flowering plant within the buttercup family. They also make excellent naturalisers. Including picture card label this incredibly beautiful flower is a well-deserved recipient of the RHS Award of Garden Merit.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct RD-MWBI-XFQS Dianthus Spring Beauty Mixed Perennial Seeds Pack of 600 & VLA03F Viola CORNUTA, 350 Seeds, Large Flower MixPremier Seeds Direct
- Product 1: germination takes around 7 days at 18-20oC higher temperatures may reduce germination. Product 2: for earliest colour, sow seeds in warmth 6 to 8 weeks before last frost covering seeds with 1/16 inch fine soil.
Product 1: alternatively sow in autumn and over-winter frost free undercover. Product 1: harden off before planting to final growing position. Seeds can also be sown outdoors in late summer or earliest fall in mild winter areas.
Product 2: for later blooms sow directly outdoors in mid spring after danger of serious frost has passed. Product 2: gradually acclimatize young plants outdoors after all frosts have passed, planting out 6-8 inches between plants.
Plant out from mid spring after last frosts. Product 2: keep soil moderately moist during germination. When large enough to handle transplant to trays. Product 1: keep the germinating seedlings moist at all times. Germination takes 10-20 days with the seeds needing darkness to germinate.