As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 20631 Flower Seeds, Ox Eye Daisy, WhiteMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- One of summer's real delights. A hardy perennial, flowers the year after sowing. Excellent cut flower, attracts butterflies and bees. Ideal for sunny borders and wild areas. 60 cm growing height.
2. Just Seed
JustSeed British Wild Flower, 3g, 9000 Seed, Oxeye Daisy Ox Eye, Leucanthemum vulgareJust Seed
- Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
750 Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Chrysanthemum Maximum – Shasta DaisyPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow thinly in early spring under cover through to Jun in trays of fine seed potting compost and lightly cover with the growing medium. Young plants should be spaced at least 12 inches apart when planted out. When large enough to handle thin to individual pots and grow on.
Can be planted out from late summer or left until the following spring. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
5GM Approx 15000 Seeds, OX Eye Daisy, LEUCANTHEMUM VULGARE, Wild Flower, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- For meadows and drifts of colour the seed can be broadcast sown. Germination in 15-30 days in correct conditions. When large enough to handle transplant to trays, grow on, gradually hardening off planting out in spring after all danger of frost has passed.
Do not exclude light. Scatter seed extremely thinly on clear broken soil from Mar to May or if in a grassed area the ground must be scarified to reduce competition and well watered in.
Sow finely in trays and barely cover with temperature between 15-20C. If deadheaded you will get a second flush of blooms. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
For cultivation under cover for more formal planting the following year sow in Aug / Sept. Mowing / cutting down in late autumn will aid growth the following year. Allow the plants to set seed before cutting down or disturbing the area.
Welldales 50 English Daisy Seeds Chrysanthemum Flowers UK Giant Hardy Perennial PlantsWelldales
- Ideal for gardens, or for Pot / Vase Displays on Windowsills & Balconies. Grows indoors or outdoors - Harvested This Year from the UK.
Accustomed to uk weather - 50 Fresh Ready to Sow Seeds. Included: 50 x english daisy Seeds plus 1 x White Plastic Plant Label. Produces stunning yellow & White Flowers - Helps Bees Pollinate.
6. Pretty Wild Seeds
IF You Buy 1 Packet You Will Receive 1 Packet, Buy 2 Packets GET 2 Packets Free 100% UK Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly 10g Wildflower SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Genuine uk seeds. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached. Receive 2 free packets for every 2 Packets Purchased, Buy 1 packet receive 1 packet.
Buy 1 get 0 free, buy 4 get4 free, buy 2 get 2 free, buy 5 get 4 free, buy 3 get 2 free, buy 6 get 6 free. Very colourful display, sow aT 3g Sq METRE Sow April- June.
7. Pretty Wild Seeds
Ox-Eye Daisy Seed Packet Contains Leucanthemum Vulgare Wildflower SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Flowers from May to September. Easily grown From Seed. 6, 000 perennial Seeds. 2g; approx. Supplied by a british company registered with DEFRA. Usually the first species in a wild flower mix to flower.
Seeds for Gardening Flowers: Premium Daisy Seeds for 400 Beautiful Daisy Plants for Garden – Outdoor Flower Seeds – Daisy Flower Seeds for Garden – Garden Seeds Flowers – Wildflower Seeds by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- The delicate daisy is a wonderful ornament for borders, window boxes and pots. Wild flower seeds for 400 daisy plants. Sow mar-july at sunny to semi-shady outdoor locations. You find useful tips for growing and planting on every flower seed packet.
The daisy is also ideal as cottage garden flower seeds! garden flowers are a great gift: flower gifts are perfect for Christmas, meadow flower seeds, mixed seeds for planting, wild flowers seeds, aster seeds, wedding presents or birthdays! The daisy flower plant is also ideal to grow your own pretty butterfly garden or bee meadow! Grow your own plant seeds with our large variety of heirloom seeds: A wildflower seed mix, wild flower seed and more!.
Easy to sow: grow a stunning display of strikingly beautiful flowers. The delicate and universally popular daisy plant brightens monotonous lawns, plant pots and colourful natural gardens with its abundant, small white flowers. The daisy delights insects with its pollen up to autumn.
9. Heirloom & Perennial Ltd
Bellis Perennis, 0.25g Approx 1875 Seeds, untreated, DaisyHeirloom & Perennial Ltd
- Flower buds and petals can be eaten in sandwiches, soups and salads. The daisy is commonly found growing in many lawns. It is a good plant for the spring meadow. The plants have a very long flowering season, they will even produce a few flowers in the middle of mild winters.