As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
Laurus nobilis, Cooking Bay Leaf Tree Herb, Large Plant in a 11cm Pot, Bay TreeCarbeth Plants
- Stong plant grown In A 11cm Pot. Beatiful herb which Can be Used When Cooking. Stunning scent and Evergreen Colour In The Garden.
2 x Artificial Premium Spiral Boxwood Topiary Trees 4ft/120cmGreenBrokers
- Uv protected, suitable for both indoor & outdoor use. Height: 120cm/4ft. Look stunning planted up into large tubs placed either side of front doors or entrances. Sold as a pair set of 2. Premium quality, exceptionally lifelike and realistic.
|Height||125 cm (49.21 Inches)|
|Length||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Weight||8 kg (17.64 Pounds)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
3. Olive Grove
Established Plants Approx 100 cm Tall, Half standards, Olea Europaea- Olive TreesOlive Grove
- Location: Off-sun. This olive tree brings a mediterranean atmosphere to your house. Plant height including pot: 100 cm. Delivery contains 1 natural plant. Pot size: 21 cm.
4. Carbeth Plants
2 x Laurus nobils, Cooking Bay Leaf Tree Herb, Bay Tree, Large Plant in a 11cm PotCarbeth Plants
- Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour. Plants look just like the picture - You Know You are Getting!! Beautiful Evergreen Colour And Scent. Two strong plants perfect For The Garden Or Window Ledge.
Standard Bay Trees PairYouGarden
- They are easy to care for and look simply stunning in pots either side of a door or pathway. Supplied as 2 bay trees 70-80cm tall from base of pot, with shaped head.
The foliage has a mouth-watering flavour and can be added to marinades for cooking. Add a stately look to your home with these beautiful Bay Trees. Easy to maintain these Bays enjoy moist but well-drained soil.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||80 cm (31.5 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
6. Carbeth Plants
Laurus nobilis Bay Plant, Bay Laurel Plant Herb for Cooking in A 9cm PotCarbeth Plants
- Stunning scent and Evergreen Colour In The Garden. Stong plant grown In A 9cm Pot. Bushy evergreen shrub perfect for cooking.
Single, Bay Tree Standard 70-80cm tallYouGarden
- The leaves have a mouth-watering flavour and can be added to marinades for cooking. They are easy to care for and look simply stunning in a pot either side of a door or pathway.
Add a stately look to your home with this beautiful Bay Tree. Easy to maintain, these Bays enjoy moist but well-drained soil. Supplied as a single standard Bay Tree 70-80cm from the base of the pot.
8. Carbeth Plants
Bay Laurel Plant in a 12cm Pot, Laurus Nobilis Herb Plant for Culinary UseCarbeth Plants
- Perfect for pots - in recent years, bay trees have become a popular choice for formal pot displays. Trees were often planted near temples and the foliage was burned during various rites. What you get - this listing is for one bushy bay plant grown in a 12cm pot ready to be planted.
Slow grower - bay laurel can be grown indoors in pots, and outdoors as shrubs and also as trees. It is a slow growing plant. Sacred plant - bay laurel was considered a sacred plant to the Greeks and Romans.