As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Flowers for Garden – Seeds for Gardening Flowers – Wild Flower Seeds by OwnGrown, Bee Friendly Wildflower Seeds Mix: Bee Happy 10g Colourful Bee Meadow Plant Seeds for 10sqm – Bee Flower Garden SeedsOwnGrown
- Includes 26 varieties: cornflower seeds, marigold seeds, sage seeds, half-height sunflower seeds, california poppy seeds, red poppy seeds and more! The appearance changes depending on the season. Bloom in summer, June to Oct.
Height ca. Save the bees: support our native busy insects with nectar, pollen and shelter through the selected mixture of wildflower seeds for bees and butterflies. Don't cut the wild flowers for the benefit of the bees.
It's also a great supplement to a bee hotel! Adorable wild flower seed mix for 10 sqm with bee flowers. Sow the garden flowers from April. Preserve the native biodiversity with our bee meadow flower seeds for a lovely insect-friendly cottage garden or bee garden! Colorful and humming bee pasture: a specially composed bee friendly wildflower mix seed packet for a splendid, insect friendly bee pasture - in the garden, open field, meadow or in a balcony pot!.
60cm. A beautiful habitat for bees, bumble bees, butterflies and their friends.
2. DAMAVAND PRO
Non-GMO for Bees, Easy to Grow NO Grass, Premium Wildflower Seeds Mix for Beautiful Garden and Landscaping, Butterflies, and HummingbirdsDAMAVAND PRO
- Great for adding color to borders, meadows, and other natural areas Makes a wonderful gift for gardeners and nature lovers of all ages.
Non-gmo, open-pollinated wildflower seeds for a beautiful and natural garden or landscaping project. A variety of colorful and fragrant annual and perennial wildflowers, great sourse of foods for animal, bees, butterfly .
Packaged in a resealable bag for easy storage and future use Perfect for adding a sustainable and environmentally-friendly touch to your home or business. Easy-to-follow planting instructions for novice and experienced gardeners alike. To bring life to our wildlife and nutuer.
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.11 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
Bee Gifts, 21sqft Coverage, Official Beebombs Wild Flower Seeds UK Native Mix, Handmade in Dorset Wildflower Meadow Seed Balls, Gift for GardenerBeebombs
- Mix of 18 british wildflower seeds, beebombs are handmade in Dorset and the seeds are mixed with fine, designated by the rhs as "perfect for Pollinators", sifted soil and locally sourced clay.
Help bring the bees and butterflies back to britain by helping to restore some of the 97% of beautiful, colourful wildflower meadow habitat that has been lost since WWII. Each presented in a hessian bag, they are the perfect eco gift for birthdays, Christmas, special occasions and as wedding favours.1
1 pack will cover roughly 21ft² / 2m². Bee bombs wildflower seed mix work in planters and pots too.
No gardening skill required - beebombs can be scattered straight onto open ground at any time of the year and just need lots of sun, water & time. Re-create the beautiful wildflower meadows in your garden and make an important contribution to the biodiversity of Great Britain. Gift an everlasting memory with beebombs 10 pack hamper gift set.
|Height||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.13 kg (0.29 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
4. Freeing Wellbeing
Bee & Butterfly Seed Bombs Balls – UK Native Mix Wildflower Meadow Gardening Seeds Box – 33 sq ft Coverage – Handmade, Plant in SpringFreeing Wellbeing
- Let's work together to bring back these important pollinators and preserve our ecosystem for future generations. Let's work together to protect our planet and the creatures that call it home. Transform your garden - add colour and beauty to your space, but also attract a variety of wildlife to admire.
Our seed balls contain 100% wildflowers, with no grass seeds. By choosing our product, you're joining us in making a positive impact on the environment. Plant in spring - get your garden ready for spring with our easy-to-plant seeds! Perfect for sowing in March, our seeds are the ideal choice for getting your garden started early.
Filled with a mix of perennial and annual seeds, so you can enjoy beautiful blooms all year round. Don't wait - plant now and enjoy a beautiful display of blooms all season long. Scatter in Spring/Autumn. Join the movement - make a difference and help save the bees and butterflies! Over the past decade, their numbers have dwindled to the point of extinction, but with your support, we can give them the crucial help they need.
You'll receive approx 25 seed bombs per pack, food, so you can cover a larger area with ease! We plant a tree - with every order to help the planet we all share! Trees provide crucial habitat, and shelter for many wildlife. Effortless gardening - no green thumb? no problem! simply toss the seed balls on top of soil or place them in pots and watch them grow. Each ball is made with sifted compost, natural clay and seed mix.
5. Bee-Friendly Seeds
Great Gardener Gift. Eco-Friendly. Beautiful, Colourful Native British Wildflowers. UK Grown. RHS Plants for Pollinators Certified Wildflower Mix., Bee Friendly Wildflower SeedsBee-Friendly Seeds
- Delightful wild flowers including vibrant poppies and beautiful cornflowers that will brighten any garden. Help save the bees! intensive farming, native wild flowers to give bees and butterflies a bountiful source of pollen and nectar, pesticides and disease all threaten these amazing hard-working creatures.
2g per pack, will cover 1 m2. These high-quality seeds will grow into beautiful, and make your surroundings more beautiful too.
Can be bought in conjunction with our butterfly friendly seeds and our meadow patch seeds for a perfect present! Will grow in any outdoor space, great for window boxes and gardens. All our seeds are insecticide free and are a 100% British native wild flower mix. Rhs perfect for pollinators mix, a beautiful gift item, ideal to pop into a card and post for birthdays, anniversaries and any special occasions.
6. Happy Green Shop
Purplish Lilac BeeBalm, Monarda Citriodora Lemon Bee Balm + Freebie + Plant tag -, 1100 SeedsHappy Green Shop
- Highly scented flowers. Blooms from Spring to Late summer. Attractive to bees, butterflies & hummingbirds. Seeds + freebie + Plant tag.
Cornflower, Chamomile, Corn Marigold & Night–Flowering Catchfly, SEEDBALL Bee Mix Seed Bombs Grab Bag – 100 Seed Balls Per Pack | Bee Friendly British Wildflower Seeds, Clay Seed Bomb Mix of PoppySeedball
- The compost that holds each seed bomb together is also peat-free, helping nourish the plant. Our seed balls are super simple to use, garden bed or planter and ensure to leave at least 10cm between each ball. Scatter now… autumn is the best time to scatter seed balls for wildflowers next summer. During winter, compost, there’s no need for gardening expertise or even a shovel! Simply throw your seed bombs onto the soil, the cold helps support strong growth, maximising the chances of a beautiful and buzzing wildflower display next year.
Chilli powder and clay are added to our seeds to keep snails, slugs, and birds away. Giving you around 3000 seeds in total, this grab bag is enough to cover 5 metre squared of garden bed or 15-25 medium sized pots.
Each seed ball contains approximately 30 seeds from a mix of Birdsfoot Trefoil, Viper’s Bugloss and Wild Marjoram. We use wildflowers that bees just love! Each seed ball is bursting with a variety of meadow flower seeds and others that are native to the UK. Our seed balls are super simple to use, compost, there’s no need for gardening expertise or even a shovel! How to use… simply throw your seed bombs onto the soil, garden bed or planter during the Spring or Autumn months and ensure to leave at least 10cm between each ball.
Native wildflower seed… this carefully selected seed bomb mix is designed specifically to attract solitary bees, honey bees and bumblebees. We’ve also added a sprinkling of pollinator-friendly annuals Chamomile, Red Clover, Foxglove, Corn marigold, Cornflower, and Night-flowering catchfly. Your seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, your seeds will germinate into a bed of beautiful bee-friendly flowers!
8. Garden Locker
Bee Friendly Wildflower Seeds 26 Different Wildflower Meadow Plants and Flowers UK Native Seeds Only Perfect for Attracting Bees and Butterflies or Butterfly Species to Your Garden 1 PackGarden Locker
- They will then flower all through the summer into late October. Help save our bee’s! 26 different species: this pack of wildflower seeds contains 26 unique species. Some of the more common species included are Great Knapweed, Oxeye Daisy, Corncockle, Sainfoin, Field Poppy, Goatsbeard and many more. This pack includes 2g of seeds which is enough to cover 1-2 square metres of area.
If you miss the spring sewing don’t worry! you can plant them in September ready for the following spring. These seeds will provide the perfect habitat for wild bee’s and butterfly’s which once in bloom will be brimming with activity.
100% uk provenance: our seeds are grown here in the uk and are all 100% native seeds. Fun packaging: our packaging was designed by our in-house team and is fun and bright. This makes this little pack of seeds an ideal gift to a family member or a friend both young and old. Please scroll down the page to read the full list below.
A full list of what’s included and the percentages of the mix are included on an information card inside the seed packet but are also listed on the description further down this page. Spend time together planting the seeds and watching them grow and enjoy the wildlife they bring when in full bloom. Rhs plants for pollinators: our seed mixtures contain high proportions of recommended native wildflowers on the Royal Horticultural Society’s list of plants which are classed as “Perfect Pollinators” therefore you can be sure you are getting the right mix here.