As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Empathy APEG1L RHS Endorsed After Plant Evergreen Biostimulant & Feed 1LEmpathy
- Evergreen. Usa as a root french on buxus, laurel, conifers and any other evergreen plants trees and shrubs. Bio stimulant. Organic. Products for the caring gardener.
|Height||28 cm (11.02 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
2. Vitax Ltd
Vitax 5TF500 Tree Fern & Palm Feed 500MLVitax Ltd
- The carefully balanced mixture of the major plant nutrients with added magnesium and trace elements makes Tree Fern and Palm Feed the perfect feed for tree ferns in pots and in the ground, grasses, bamboos, indoor and outdoor palms, and other ferns.
Tree fern & Palm Feed. Developed to replicate the nutrients found in decaying vegetation. For palms Bamboo & Grasses. Liquid plant Feed 500ml.
3. IR Plant and Garden Centre
Japanese Painted Fern Plant in 9 cm Pot, Athyrium niponicum MetallicumIR Plant and Garden Centre
- Athyrium niponicum metallicum is an RHS Award of Garden Merit Winner. Easy to grow in semi of full shade in moist fertile acid to neutral soil.
Fronds dark green in colour overlaid in olive and silvery-pewter with contrasting burgundy stems. One of the most beautiful of the hardy ferns. Fully hardy deciduous Fern.
4. Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
Polystichum polyblepharum Japanese Tassel Fern Hardy Perennial Plant 9 cm Pot Full or Part Shade Free DELIVERYCountry Climbers & Garden Favourites
- Drought tollerant. Hardy perennial fern. Ideal for planting permanently in containers. Easy to look after. Grows in part shade or full shade. Will even grow under conifers. Lovely in the garden border. Evergreen.
1 x Nephrolepis Boston Fern | Stunning Bushy Indoor Plant | 25-35cm with PotGardenersDream
- Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Predominent member of the fern family – ferns are largely considered to be highly attractive plants. They give the boston fern a look which is easy to look at – one that is certain to add something completely different to any indoor environment.
A pot finishes off the appearance of the plant with class and elegance. This is no different with the distinct and easily recognisable Nephrolepis Boston Fern.
A timeless indoor plant – given the correct level of care within the environment, this plant will last for many years and is likely to keep its stunning appearance throughout.
Plant height is approximate and is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Striking, vibrant foliage – the standout foliage of the boston fern is made by the frilly, fountain-like fronds. Suitable for potting – utilising the boston fern in a pot is a great way to show off this plant’s fantastic features.
6. Plantworks Ltd
Plantworks Ltd SWER1L Empathy RHS Endorsed Ericaceous Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser 1LPlantworks Ltd
- 1 litre bottle is sufficent for 50 water cans 9 litres. Super seaweed contains natural growth factors; auxins and cytokinins that improve plant development.
Organic seaweed stimulant suitable for acid loving plants. Specially formulated nutrient profile for ericaceous plants. Contains sustianably harvested kelp extracts.
|Height||2.9 cm (1.14 Inches)|
|Length||13.4 cm (5.28 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
7. Carbeth Plants
Koren Rock Fern Outdoor Fern in a 13cm Pot Ready to Plant, Polystichum Tsus-Simense Fern PlantCarbeth Plants
- Evergreen and full hardy this fern is easy to grow in moist, free draining soil in sheltered spots in partial to full shade. Perfect for wet areas - small in stature with glossy green leaves that contrast nicely with black scales and leaf bases.
Native - the 'korean rock fern' is a dainty holly fern native to Korea, China and Japan but can be grown in the UK. Eventual size - this type of fern will grow to a maximum of 45cm in height so will be best planted at the front of a garden border.
8. You Garden Limited
70, You Garden Limited Chamaerops Humilis Hardy Fan Palm in 5 Litre Pot, Multi-ColourYou Garden Limited
- Hardy to -5c, weather tolerant and hardy; forms layer after layer of fan shaped palm leaves, it is very compact growing, cut off to create the trunk annually; Supplied as a bushy plant 60-80cm tall, in a 20cm pot.
Ideal hardy palm for uk patios and smaller gardens, but bring inside in colder; Will grow at only 10cm each year in UK - outer leaves will die back - simply, which very slowly form a trunk; ideal in large pots on sunny patios, or well drained sheltered spots. Humilis hardy fan Palm in 5 Litre Pot. 70 Multi-Colour.
|Brand||You Garden Limited|
|Height||100 cm (39.37 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||7 kg (15.43 Pounds)|
|Width||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|