As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Brussels Sprouts 'All Season Collection' Seeds Hardy Annual Vegetables Garden Plants Veg Seeds Winter Harvest 1 Packet of 25 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Hardy annual vegetables that are easy to raise and care for and well suited to the British climate.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Just one seed packet can produce sprouts for over 26 weeks.
Thompson and morgan brussels sprout 'all season collection', supplied as 1 x Seed Packet 25 Seeds. Great for the allotment of vegetable garden. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Brussels sprouts 'all season Collection' is great for getting a long winter harvest period of delicious veg crop.
2. The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
Veg Seed Parent Pouch x 15 Seed VarietiesThe Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
- Please note due to seasonal availability we may substitute certain seed varieties. Easy to sow: whether in a vegetable bed in the garden or allotment, or a plant pot indoors or on a balcony, you will find easy to use instructions in our growing guide on how to sow and harvest and the best planting companions.
Kit contains 15 mixed vegetable seeds perfect for planting uk some varieties can be grown on windowsill and balcony and 15 plant markers. Grow your own: always wanted to try and grow your own veg? Now’s your chance! There’s nothing more satisfying than growing, cooking and eating your own food. Please note due to seasonal availability we may substitute certain seed varieties.
All seeds are from the Uk, NON-GMO and pesticide-free. Growing guide: included with this pack is our Vegetable Growing Guide, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll have no problem getting started. Uk seeds for gardening vegetables: get out and enjoy your garden this summer with our 'year round veg seed kit'.
Parsnip seeds tender and true, rocket seeds eruca sativa, Purple Sprouting Broccoli seeds Early Purple Sprouting Broccoli, spring cabbage seeds Wheelers imperial, Spring Onion seeds White Lisbon, Spinach seeds Medina, Tomato seeds Alicante.15 x varieties of heirloom garden vegetables: beetroot seeds, spinach onion seeds, radish seeds, sweet pepper seeds, kohlrabi seeds, spring cabbage seeds, carrot seeds, rocket seeds, chard seeds, cauliflower seeds, lettuce seeds, kale seeds, parsnip seeds, celery seeds, tomato seeds.
Winter Melon Seeds 10g Wax Gourd Hairy Round Tong Qwa Garden Vegetable Organic Chinese Green Fresh Climbing Herb Seeds for Planting Outdoor for Cooking Dish SoupAixin
- They can be eaten raw or cooked like a vegetable and enjoyed in any number of dishes. The winter melon is also popular in Asian cuisine.
Their flesh is white, juicy, crisp, and mild flavored. Growth and development temperature is 25-30 ℃, which is higher than other melon vegetables. Melon like warm, seed germination temperature is 28-30 ℃, the minimum temperature of root growth is 12-16 ℃, heat-resistant.1
10 grams:about 220 sEEDS. The fruit is nutritious and even has some medicinal uses. Early harvest, Adaptability, easy to grow, Widely Cultivated. Germination rate: 85% - Purity: 98%. The whole growth period also requires long sunshine and plenty of light.
4. Suttons Seeds
Leaf Salad Winter Mix Average Packet Content 850 Seeds. Grow Your own Salad, Suttons Speedy Veg SeedSuttons Seeds
- Tasty blend of tastes, textures and colours. If sown thinly, fertile, otherwise they can be thinned to 5cm for large salad leaves.
Can be grown indoors and outdoors. Direct sow salad leaves outdoors in summer or in an unheated greenhouse or windowsill all year round in pots or trays of moist, no thinning should be required for baby salad leaves, multipurpose compost.
Grow salad leaves in well prepared, moist soil in sun or semi shade. Sow seeds thinly at a depth of 1cm in drills 23cm apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. 3 crops from the same sowing! Ideal for garden or containers.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Lettuce 'Winter Gem' Cos Hardy Annual Vegetable Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 150 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- It produces small crops with deliciously crunchy hearts with a sweet flavour, perfect for adding to winter salads. This lettuce variety is not suitable for growing outside, but can be grown in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Lettuce 'winter gem' is supplied as 1 packet of 150 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Lettuce 'winter gem' can be sown undercover from September to January. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
14 Gram ~ 700 Seeds, Spinach, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, PerpetualPremier Seeds Direct
- Spinach germinates best in cool soil. Gradually thin to 6-9 in apart as they grow. Harvest young spinach leaves during growth and full-size. Planting depth: 1/2 inch.
Protect during harsh cold spells and from winter birds for a harvest over winter. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches. Sow about 6-12 seeds per foot, 1/2 inch deep, in rows 12-18 inches apart and thin when large enough.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Spinach grows on a wide range of soils if moist and fertile, but is sensitive to acidity. Sow mar - apr & sep – oct. Light: Sunny Location. Spacing, plants: Sow 12-18 seeds per foot.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct 5M-JCC1-JSTX Broccoli Purple Early Sprouting Finest Seeds, 3000 seedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only. Days to germination: 7-10 Spacing, row: 18-24 inches. Days to germination: 7-10 Planting depth: 1/8 inch.
Spacing, plant: 18-24 inches. Light: mostly Sunny Location. Minimal packaging - ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Planting depth: 1/8 inch. Spacing, row: 18-24 inches.