As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lonicera henryi 'Henry's Honeysuckle' Evergreen Hardy Shrub Climber | 9cm PotGardenersDream
- Plant height incl. Flourishing season - Flourishes in spring and summer, flowering in June - August. Pot size supplied - 9cm. Characteristics - evergreen climber plant, red-yellow flowers in summer, vigorous climbing habit, mid green leaves, suitable for groundcover and trellises.
Pot - 30 - 40cm. Growth & spread - height 6m - 8m, Spread 3m - 5m.
2. Carbeth Plants
Lonicera Belgica Scented Honeysuckle Climbing Plant in a 9cm Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Scented flowers - masses of fabulously fragrant, and are streaked red outside, white flowers that turn deep yellow, tubular, smother this honeysuckle in late spring.
Vigorous growth - this early dutch honeysuckle 'Lonicera Belgica' will bear clusters of unique papilionaceous-shaped petals, in a white shade adorned by a maroon tinge. Thrives in full sun and well-drained soil.
Fragrant yellow trumpet flowers with intoxicating sweet scent. Rapid growth on vines or trellises; provides dense coverage. Double flowering - although this is an early flowerer it may produce a second flush of paler, yellowish flowers later in summer too. Fills gardens and patios with lovely fragrance all summer.
3. Plant theory
Lonicera × Purpusii Winter Beauty | Winter Honeysuckle | 2 Litre Pot | Shrubs | Plant TheoryPlant theory
- Soil: fertile, moist, humus-rich, well-drained soil. Rate of growth: average. Fantastic fragrance during the winter. Flowering period: December to March. Position: full sun or partial shade.
4. Plant theory
Lonicera Fragrantissima | Winter Honeysuckle | 3 Litre Pot | Shrubs | Plant TheoryPlant theory
- Position: full sun or partial shade. Rate of growth: average. Flowering period: December to March. Deliciously scented cream flowers. Soil: fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Thompson & Morgan Hardy Perennial Honeysuckle ‘Belgica’ Deciduous Early Flowering Shrub, Potted Garden Plants Ideal for Cottage Gardens, Patio and Containers 1 x 3 Litre PotThompson & Morgan
- A second flush of scented Honeysuckle flowers will often be produced in September and October, followed by red berries. If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back.
White flowers that gradually turn yellow with rich, red streaks. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Ideal for cottage gardens, patios and Containers. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. A vigorous climber with sweetly scented blooms.
6. Carbeth Plants
Climbing Honeysuckle in a 9cm Pot Ready to Plant, Lonicera Graham Thomas Scented Honeysuckle PlantCarbeth Plants
- This vigorous, large, tubular, white flowers, deciduous climber will soon cover a boundary wall or fence in a sunny site. Amazing colour - fabulously fragrant, ageing to yellow, from july to September and oval, mid-green leaves.
Scented flowers - masses of fabulously fragrant, tubular, and are streaked red outside, white flowers that turn deep yellow, smother this honeysuckle in late spring. Late flowering - later flowering than many other varieties of honeysuckle, it's ideal for a cottage or wildlife garden.
7. Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
Lonicera Japonica Halliana Honeysuckle Evergreen Fragrant Yellow Flowers from Late Spring to Early Autumn Grown in 1 Litre Pot on Tripod of 60cm Canes.Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
- Very long flowering period. Keeps most of it's leaves through winter. Sweetly fragrant yellow & white flowers. Grows in any aspect including dry shade. Grown in the uk.