As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
PERENNIAL FLOWER ECHINACEA CONEFLOWER PURPLE 360 FLOWER SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch. Days to germination: 8-21. Spacing, plant: 12-18 inches. Type: perennial. Sow from 4-6 weeks before the last frost in pots / trays under cover and cover seeds with 1/8" fine soil. Light: sunny Location will tolerate light shade.
Light Purple Rose Seeds 100+（Rosa Rugosa Thunb）Easy Grow Rose Flower Fresh Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor IndoorMasdarZaisheng
- Ah, what a romantic light blue Rose is! Huge, fragrant champagne blooms dangle from vigorous canes, banked by glossy dark green foliage. All rose seeds sold by kuting are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Growing roses from seeds is not the fastest method for propagating roses but has several advantages. For you, each seedling will be a surprise when they finally bloom.
You never really knew what to expect! That is the same feeling seeing those little seedlings opens up for the first time. Rose flowers are popularly seen in rock gardens, along borders, containers, flower beds, driveways and walkways as well. It is like opening your birthday present when you were a kid.
Alyssum Seeds 50+ Lobularia Maritima Organic Oriental Nights Flower Purple Wild Flower Hanging Basket Decor Seeds for Planting Garden Yard BonsaiZaisheng
- 3. 4. If you plant it near stone or anywhere that dries out quickly, you will need to provide extra water. This alyssum plant grown from seeds grows to 4 inches in height, and the flowers have a lovely honey fragrance. Alyssum plants make a great addition to pots, containers, and baskets.
You can use sweet alyssum along edges, or to fill nooks and crannies on walkways and walls. The flower seed can be started either indoors before frost season is over or directly outside once temperatures have warmed up.
As the plants spread, they will create a living mulch under taller plants. 1. The tight, in the garden, free-flowering plants are also great in hanging baskets and containers.
Grow as much as you need from Alyssum seeds! 2. Alyssum is a low grower that makes a wonderful carpet-like ground cover. 5. Alyssum care should include a light trim to encourage more blooming and keeping the soil moist but not saturated. Oriental nights alyssum has clumps of foliage that are loaded with violet-purple flowers. The height and color of this variety make it perfect for accenting other ornamentals.
4. Seklos LT
Seklos LT | Blue Daisy Purple Lights Seeds | Plants for Garden | Flower Seeds | for Planting | 3900 SeedsSeklos LT
- It creates an image of a blue cloud floating above the ground. Grows well in light, sandy, water-permeable soil. A single plant grows a large number of inflorescences of the same height. Perennial flowers for rock gardens. These flowers can also be grown in flowering meadows.
Welldales 50 Purple Top Vervain Royal Verbena Bonariensis Flower Seeds Pot & Garden PlantsWelldales
- Sealed packs - ready to Grow - Harvested from the UK. Can also be picked for Vase Displays - Purple Flowering Plant. Each pack includes a minimum of 50 Seeds Plus 1 Free Plant Label.
Hardy plants once Grown - Sowing Instructions on Pack. Perfect for pots, Balconies, Windowsills, Borders, Gardens.
6. Mr Fothergills
Honesty Purple and White Mixed, Mr Fothergill's 13465 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Simple, scented flowers, followed by flat seed pods. A hardy biennial, flowers the year after sowing. 75 cm growing height. Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies. Great for informal borders and cottage gardens.
Purple August Chrysanthemum Seeds Balcony Potted Flower 30pcs Rainbow Mix,for Planting,preseting and Seeing in The Garden Yard .90% GerminationEysii
- Crown daisy, chop-suey-green, shungiku, Japanese-green, . Chrysanthemum fantastic bloom fragrant in the sun day They are also known as the Crown Daisy. The height of the seed can reach 3 feet, Bloom color：purple.
Seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun. The soil of this product should be kept moist, the flower pot should not have accumulated water, August Chrysanthemum is a kind of plant that likes sunshine, generally can hold about 12 hours of sunshine per day, but it should not be too wet, but can not Directed by the strong light of summer.
Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grown and harvested on small farms in the USA.