As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Trailing Lobelia Erinus-Regatta White-Erinus White Lady Seeds-Beautiful Annual, 2500 Lobelia Pendula White Lady Cascade SeedsHYPOX
- Mention your address correctly so that item will reach on time. If you have any questions or inquiry please feel free to contact me.
A wonderful crisp white foil for other plants or to highlight and lift the colour of plantingschemes in beds, borders and all types of containers. With wrong address items will not delivered.
2. GrowOn Shrubs
1 Litre 13cm Pot Lithodora Diffusa Heavenly Blue Low Spreading Evergreen Deep Blue Summer FlowersGrowOn Shrubs
- Supplied in a 12cm pot/1 litre Liner. Images are of mature plants for illustration purposes. Evergreen low spreading foliage. Deep starry blue flowers early to late summer.
Please seach for 'bury Plant Centre' in the Amazon search bar for all our plants. Excellent for an open, sunny position with an acidic soil in a rock garden or raised bed. Size suitable to pot size.
3. Premier Seeds Direct Ltd
Premier Seeds Direct Ltd LOB13F Premier Direct-Trailing Lobelia Cascade White 0.4 Gram ~ Approx 12,000 Seeds, one ColourPremier Seeds Direct Ltd
- Seeds and plants. Premier seeds direct - trailing lobelia cascade white 04 gram approx 12, 000 seeds. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - minimal packaging - ziplock labelled bags - instructions not attached - see details provided above for cultivation advice.
4. Ballyrobert Gardens
Erigeron karvinskianus, a Garden Tested, Hardy Perennial Plant, Mexican FleabaneBallyrobert Gardens
- About this cultivar: erigeron karvinskianus is cultivated for its daisy-like blooms, and is often confused with the closely related true daisy Bellis. Position: full sun, june, october, august, may, partial shade soil: almost any soil, november other features: bees and butterflies, july, rocks flowers: April, september, but not in wet areas!, Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit RHS AGM Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters -15 to -10°C Habit: Mat forming Foliage: Deciduous Height: 15 - 25 cm 0.
5 - 1 ft spread: 30 - 60 cm 1 - 2 ft Time to full growth: 2 to 5 years.
It is derived from the belief that the dried plants repelled fleas, biennials and perennials, whilst the name Erigeron is derived from the Greek eri = early; geron = old man, a reference to the appearance of the white hairs of the fruit soon after flowering.
Butterflies love them. The most widely used common name, is shared with related plants in several other genera. Thus, it has gained the RHS AGM. They are quite drought tolerant - a good plant for the seaside garden. Try them with fuchsia, put them into a rock garden, Lavendula, Lupin, Leucanthemum, Helianthemum and other daisies. Erigeron need to be in well drained sunny areas - they type of soil doesn't matter as long as it is reasonably well drained. Colonised the concrete terraces of the football stadium Estadio_Azteca built for the Mexico 1970 World Cup!
Helenium Moerheim Beauty Sneezeweed Red Flowering Ornamental Perennial Plant 10-20cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Keep in full sun. Water & maintenance: plant in moist, fertile, well-drained soil. Water regularly for best flowering. Growth & spread: ultimate height of 05 – 1m and spread of 01 – 05m.
Does not tolerate dry soil. Some heavier stems may require support to remain upright. Characteristics: upright herbaceous perennial shrub with long, stiff stems holding Copper-red flowers with a large, mid-green leaves at the base of tall, narrow, rounded centre from mid-Summer.
Daisy-like blooms with deep copper-red to orange, reflexed petals surrounding a large central brown disk from mid-Summer through to Autumn. Period of interest: summer and autumn interest.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Cascade Mix/Mixed, Lobelia, 0.4 Gram ~ Approx 12,000 Seeds, TrailingPremier Seeds Direct
- Do not exclude light. Sow 4-8 weeks prior to the last frost under cover with warmth at 18-24C 65-75F in a good fine seed compost. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful to retain humidity and save watering whilst young.
Ow seeds on surface of compost and gently firm down the compost.
Astrantia Claret Masterwort Tall Red Flowering Herbaceous Perennial Garden Shrub 15-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Tolerates drier conditions once established, humus-rich, fertile, though not fully drought tolerant. Growth & spread: ultimate height of 05 – 1m and spread of 01 – 05m.
Water & maintenance: plant in moist, well-drained soils. Tall stems bearing deeply coloured blooms consisting of umbels of tiny deep purple florets with pure white at the base and surrounded by similarly coloured bracts throughout Summer.
Period of interest: summer interest. Keep in full or partial sun in a sheltered position. Characteristics: clump-forming herbaceous perennial plant with deeply cut mid-to-dark green foliage and upright stems carrying deep purple-red flowers in Summer.