As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Erysimum WallFlower Dwarf Scented Mixed Cheiranthus Garden Plant Hardy Biennial Flowering Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 10x Bare-Roots by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. This variety of erysimum is tough compact and reliable making them perfect for growing in many positions and easy to grow.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Erysimum wallflower produces multi-coloured flower heads that produce a fantastic aromatic scent perfect for creating a sensory garden.
Supplied as 10 bare-roots. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. This is a specially selected blend of Erysimum perfect for adding to garden beds, borders, and patio containers where they will bring plenty of colour.
2. Bryncir Garden Centre
Harlequin Mixed, 20 Bare Root Dwarf Wallflowers, by Bryncir Garden CentreBryncir Garden Centre
- Plant with dwarf spring bulbs in Autumn for a great spring display! Fully Hardy. 20 bare root 'dwarf Harlequin' Wallflowers.
WallFlower Sunset Yellow | Vibrant Garden Ready Perennial Bedding Plants 6 PackGardenersDream
- Gorgeous, garden ready plants - this six pack of wallflower plants have an abundance of beautiful, warm toned colour throughout, with a yellow shade effectively filling each petal. Deadheading is also recommended to prolong their flowering period.
These plants should be watered regularly, whilst ensuring they are placed in partial shade, well-drained soil, ensuring the plants soil does not dry out. The perfect addition for garden bedding - the distinct, attractive features that these plants possess means they can make an impact in the garden with ease.
This sunset yellow variety is an eye-catching addition to the garden, WARM TONED, making them the envy of both neighbours and passers-by! Stunning, bringing a selection of gorgeous tones in time for Summer, with their fragrant flowers and lush, scented blooms from late spring - these Wallflower plants will bloom in late Spring, green foliage completing an attractive display.
They are a great addition to any flower bed and can be planted straight from the tray upon arrival. Hassle-free to plant and maintain - these can be planted with little effort and should be placed in moist, rather than full sunlight.
4. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
WallFlower 'Tom Thumb', Winter Flowers, 6 x Plug Plant PackAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- A lovely plant for flower beddings. Great for winter with its bright colours. Hardy variety. Easy to grow. Winter variety to flower through the cold season.
5. Doorstep Plants Direct
3 x 10.5cm 1/2ltr Large Garden & Window Sill Ready. Flowering Winter Indoor OR Outdoor Bedding, Doorstep Plants for Containers, Baskets, Patios & Beds., White Cyclamen Trio Pack Pot PlantsDoorstep Plants Direct
- Give your children an area and some plants to teach them about gardening and keep them busy. Water regularly, with a liquid feed. Remove dead flower heads to prolong flowering, more so when the temperature is warm. Three large stunning plants, dramatically set against dark green, upright flowers, arriving safely packed in a box.
All arrive already in flower. Enjoy the colours while relaxing and soaking up the festive period! Beautiful plant – cyclamen are attractive popular strong coloured flowering annuals, generating lots of large, a gardeners dream, patterned foliage leaves.
Plant care – this range is brought to you especially for easy care. Brighten your street by planting them in communal places. If they are cared for properly they can continue to grow and will come back next year too! Size matters – three large plants.
Ideal for your balcony, hanging baskets or growing fast in prepared ground for a border. It's best to feed weekly if possible, encouraging new blooms Leave flowers. Giving is receiving – these plants are an ideal present during the holidays. They last much longer than a bunch of flowers and will give pleasure to your family or friends all through November, December and longer. All the hard work of seeding, spread the joy, transplanting / pricking out and growing has been done, ready to enjoy.