As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
ALATA Mix, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT THUNBERGIA, Black Eye Susan, 80 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Once germinated bring on at a minimum of 50f with a good source of light. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Germination can be slow14-21 days, especially in cooler conditions. Sow from 5-6 weeks before the last frost under cover with warmth above 60F, at ½ inch deep and keep moist.
Once all danger of frost has passed gradually transfer outdoors and plant out 6 inches apart taking care not to disturb roots in full sun. Can be planted direct to growing position when soil temperature is well above 50F.
2. Mr Fothergills
Black Eyed Susan Susie Mixed, Mr Fothergill's 25337 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- 120 cm growing height. Plants that grow well in full sun. Can be grown on trellis or trailing in baskets. Small, self-supporting climber with striking blooms. A half hardy perennial, best grown as a half hardy annual.
Johnsons 12972 Flower Seeds, Mixed, Black Eyed Susan Sunset ShadesJOHNSON'S
- Plant class: half hardy perennial treat as hha. Height: 120 cm. Package weight: 001 kilograms. Habit: climbing.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
Heat and Drought Tolerant Variety- Include in Your Beautiful Garden Today, 1 x Rudbeckia Black Eyes Susan- RHS Award Winner- VesatileSchone
- Contents: 1 x Rudbeckia Plant grown from cultivated stock. Create a breath taking landscape with the cheerful wildflower considered and annual rudbeckia- Black eyed Susan This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners - PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE.
When to plant: – plant between january to may and flowers will bloom june to august. Sun- light requirments: Full sun. Height 80cm. Soil requirements: Moist to dry, well drained soil. How to plant: simply plant the bulbs 10cm deep and 50cm apart and wait for your colourful flowers to bloom giving you a pleasant sight to look at.
We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. The black eyed susan flower rudbeckia hirta is a versatile, providing perky color and velvety foliage, heat and drought tolerant specimen that should be included in many landscapes.
We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Create a beautiful garden: show your creativity and get rewarded with a burst of vibrant colors by choosing to go the GROW MY OWN. The bulbs you’ll get from us will be the largest size possible, first class and healthy to ensure the best and tallest flowers – GuaranteeD. Guarantee: these bulbs you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT RUDBECKIA HIRTA, 2000 Finest Seeds, Black Eyed SusanPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Deadhead spent flowers to prolong blooming. Young plants should be spaced at least 12 inches apart when planted out. Flowers jun-aug from early sowings. Sow thinly from just prior to the last spring frost under cover through to Jun in trays of fine seed potting compost.
The seeds need light to germinate, so just press them into the soil surface - don't bury them. Germinates in 7-30 days @ 70f. When large enough to handle thin to individual pots and grow on. Can be planted out from late summer or left until the following spring.