As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1000 Native Bee-Friendly Wildflower Seeds Including Foxglove, Red Clover, Birdsfoot, Cornflower, Wild Marjoram and Viper's-Bugloss. Easy To Use & Grow, Bee Mix Seed BallsSeedball
- Super gardening Gift And Stocking Filler For Christmas. Great for bees and ideal for Balcony / Window Box Pots & Garden Beds. So easy to sow, so i was amazed that anything at all would grow! Highly recommend. Gill M. Perfect for Creating Your Wildflower Garden! Created by conservation scientists: our scientifically tested secret recipe protects Seeds As They Grow.
Our seed balls are made with clay & chilli To Naturally Protect From Seed Predators Such As Ants, Birds And Slugs.
Absolutely love these, the bees loved them! and my soil is mainly clay, but after 18 years of bare soil, and looked beautiful when they flowered, I am not a gardener, decided to give it a go.1
100% british Made Product. Super simple gardening: no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil perfect For Autumn Scattering - Until First Frost Arrives. As seen on channel 4's 'buy it now' episode 13. 1000 wildflower seeds, wild marjoram, viper's-bugloss, will COVER 1m² : Foxglove, birdsfoot, cornflower, chamomile, Red Clover, Corn Marigold & Night-Flowering Catchfly. Winner of *gift of the year 2017* & *best new gardening product 2017*.
|Height||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
2. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 11723 Beetroot Boltardy SeedsMr Fothergills
- Average packet contains 275 seeds. The flavour is delicious, and the seeds are remarkably evenly shaped with good colouring and texture.
Undoubtedly the finest beet to sow early, because of its resistance to 'bolting' going to seed. Ideal for deep freezing. Beetroot grows well on most well cultivated soils.
3. The Mosquito Company
10 insect repellent mosquito bands, 2020 3rd Generation, up to 250 hours of protection. 64% PMD in 10.8% Eucalyptus citriodora, Mosquito Repellent Bracelet, 2 in 1 Double Coil mosi guards, The Mosquito Company, Double StrengthThe Mosquito Company
- Our formula has passed the most rigorous safety and efficacy tests. Individual resealable packaging - each of our bracelet’s is individually packaged in a resealable packet, proven to provide a longer life span. Our premium uk developed natural formula is safe for the entire family and contains the highest 64% PMD active repellent in a 108% infusion creating strong active repellent proven extremely effective at protecting against Mosquitoes, Midges, Lemongrass, Ticks and other biting insects!.
It has met the highest standards, obtaining registrations from some of the world’s leading authorities. Mosquito bands double coil / double strength - double up on protection with our 2X coil bands - Each individual bracelet is made of 2 different coloured coils offering more protection per brand in a stylist and thinner design.
10x higher strength- what makes us better? - our formula is different! we concentrate our natural oils by distilling the citronella content to higher levels of 64% concentrated PMD active repellent which makes up 108% of the bracelet compared to a low of 2% active repellent in your standard untreated natural oils.
Effective as deet - 108% formula infused into the mosquito bracelet - even in the jungles of South America there is no match for the The Mosquito Company bracelets. Developed in the UK. 2020 never getting bitten again - 250 hours of of protection per band - now eucalyptus citriodora citriodiol - upgrade from cheap essential oil based insect bands Citronella, Geraniol.
|Brand||The Mosquito Company|
|Height||4.8 cm (1.89 Inches)|
|Length||4.8 cm (1.89 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
Vegetable Seeds, V-LEB-05, 200 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., Leaf Beet, Perpetual Spinach, GROSEEDSGROSEEDS
- Uk based company. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. Very prolific producing an abundance of dark green leaves. Suitable for - vegetable plot, container garden, limited space, raised beds, RHS Award of Garden Merit winner.
Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa.
Making it a much easier and less demanding spinach substitute to grow. About - very slow to bolt, even in the hottest of summers. Specifications - type : heritage variety, position : full sun or partial shade, Spread : 40 cm, Height : 40 cm, harvest : may - december, March - May from an August sowing. Apha registered. Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds.
5. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 23428 Vegetable Seeds, Beet Perpetual SpinachMr Fothergills
- Suitable for contained gardens. Excellent source of folate and good for potassium. High yields of nutritious greens, resists bolting in summer. Delicious spinach substitute, but easier to grow. Awarded the royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit.
Beet, Radish, Spinach Kale Onions, Lettuce, Senua Grow Bag 63 Gallon Vegetable Grow Bag Potato Grow Bag Tomato Growing Bag Planting Bag Planter Bag for Potatoes Tomatoes Carrot, ParsnipsSenua
- High qualitymade of superior breathable non-woven fabric to promote faster plant growth through better aeration, it provides water drainage to stop overwatering. They are ideal for patios, Small gardens, carrots, Radish, and any outdoor space.
Multiple usessuitable for indoor and outdoor planting. Easy storageno need to have empty garden pots and containers cluttering up your yard in winter. Durableheavy duty durable, highly tear resistant, wear-resisting, easy to clean, can be used repeatedly.
They can be used to plant potato, onions, sun rooms, balconies, Taro, and many other vegetables. When the growing season is over, simply empty the earth out of the fabric bag and pack it away. Scientific plantingfelt breathable, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance.
Beetroot Detroit 2, Minigarden Certified Organic Seeds, Contains Between 200 and 300 SeedsMiniGarden
- Sowing season: december to may; spacing between the rows: 30 cm and 15 cm between the plants; Sow the seeds at a depth of 1 cm and then cover and water; Germination: 15 to 20 days at a temperature of 18 to 22ᵒC;.
In containers of various types, roots and aromatic herbs both in an agricultural context and in urban gardening;. Can be harmed by excessive humidity. Harvest: june to november; ideal growing temperature: 16 to 22 ᵒC; Exposure to sun: direct sunlight for at least a few hours every day; Watering: always keep the soil damp, but not permanently soaked;.
Should be sown directly in their final location, including vases, pots, salads, beds or cultivation tables. The aim is to grow fruits, i. E. Dense flesh, excellent taste and bloody pigmentation. Variety with a rounded root that is noted for being precocious.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Vegetable Seed Beetroot Chioggia Hardy Annual Sun Loving Easy to Grow Kitchen Garden Allotment1 Packet 80 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Beetroot chioggia supplied as 1 x seed Packet 80 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
An easy crop to grow – great for roasting and pickling – seeds can be down from April – June. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. When sliced each beetroot has an striking formation of pink and white rings. A traditional italian globe shaped beetroot with dark green leaves and red stems.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Pablo F1-5 Gram ~ Approx 235 Finest Seeds, BeetrootPremier Seeds Direct
- Rhs award of Garden Merit. Thinly sow 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Can be picked early or tinned as succulent baby beets as well as mature roots. Thin seedlings to 8cm apart.
An excellent f1 variety producing a reliable crop of smooth-skinned, round roots with a dark red skin with an excellent flavour. Early sowings can be made indoors / heated greenhouse in modules / trays and planted out at 5cm tall after all risk of frost has passed. Pre soaking seed in warm water 05 - 1 hour before sowing will speed up germination.
Beetroot Boltardy Seeds | Grow Your own Root Vegetables | Approx. 125 SeedsGardenersDream
- Beetroots can be ready in 7 weeks, but can be grown for up to 12 weeks. Harvest: harvest from june to october. Beetroot plants are best grown in spaced out rows and seeds can be sown every couple of weeks, for multiple harvests.
Dry soil can result in dry vegetables, make sure to always keep the soil moist to prevent woody roots. Characteristics: one of the most popular varieties of Beetroot.
Produces round, deep-red roots with a strong resistance to bolting. Sow: sow seeds from march to july. Will tolerate most soils. Roots must have reached at least a 2. 5cm diameter before being lifted. If left for too long, at the earliest, the vegetables can lose texture and flavour. Plant: plant in a position with full sun.